Rail In-Motion Weighbridge
* RDSO APPROVED
* OIML AND G.O.I APPROVED
* CAN BE USED IN POWER PLANTS , CEMENT PLANT , PVT SIDING ETC
* HIGH IN ACCURACY AND TIME SAVING
Digital’s “MW 2500” In-motion Weighing System is a RDSO APPROVED product which overcomes many of the limitations inherent of conventional static weighing systems by being able to weigh wagons on the move. The state of art highly sophisticated yet simple in-motion weighing system has been designed and developed indigenously. MW2500 is an innovative system designed to detect the different types of wagon to initiate the axle or bogie weighing. MW2500 is having a remarkable compatibility to achieve accurate weighment even up to a speed of *15KM/hr.
Technical specification as follows
* WEIGHING SPEED- up to 15kmph
* WEIGHBRIDGE CAPACITY- 35yons for each axle and 140Tn for each wagon/coach.
* ADVANCE OVER SPEED WARNING SYSTEM
* ANTI-ROLL BACK * WAGON OR COACH IDENTIFICATION
* BI-DIRECTIONAL WEIGHING
* MIXED RAKE WEIGHING
* WORKING ENVIRONMENT
* ACCIDENTAL MAL ADJUSTMENTS
* TAMPER PROOF
- HIGH ACCURACY
- LOAD CELL BASED
- STEEL STURCTURE FOR LONG LIFE
- CAN BE USED IN ALL TYPES OF INDUSTRIES
The static rail weighbridge is a load cell based weighing system with prefabricated supporting structure .The static rail weighbridge in generally used for self assessment as it is high in accuracy.
- Capacity Upto 300MT
- Loadcell/Trackswitch Based
- Provision for Customized software/ Integration
Wagon Tippler Weighing System
When transporting bulk materials by rail using wagon tipplers, quick and efficient unloading is vital and can have an impact on your bottom line. Our wagon tippler weighing system is a static weighing scale integrated with a wagon tippler. It is designed to weigh the wagon before and after the tippling operation, enabling quick and accurate gross and tare weight readings to be taken as efficiently as possible.
Weighs loose bulk materials
Our wagon tippler scale is designed to weigh loose bulk materials, such as Coal, Coke, Lignite, Iron Ore, Limestone, dolomite etc. from the open type railway wagons
Custom made scale to fit your wagon tippler
The wagon tippler scale is custom made to suit the dimensions of the wagon tippler and is available in a range of capacities, up to 150-200 tons as per customer requirement. This weighing system can be made suitable for various types of Wagon Tipplers such as, BOXN, BTAP etc.
Integrates with existing wagon-tippler control systems
Our wagon tippler scale can be integrated with your wagon tippler control system with signal interlocks and data communication
- WEIGHING SPEED- up to 15kmph
- WEIGHBRIDGE CAPACITY- 35yons for each axle and 140Tn for each wagon/coach.
- ADVANCE OVER SPEED WARNING SYSTEM
- ANTI-ROLL BACK
- WAGON OR COACH IDENTIFICATION
- BI-DIRECTIONAL WEIGHING
- MIXED RAKE WEIGHING
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- ACCIDENTAL MAL ADJUSTMENTS
- TAMPER PROOF