PLC Based Automation* Sand Plant automationAnimal/poultry feed automation
* Tea plant automation
* Friction material automation
* Heating control automation
* Ferro Alloy-Furnace Control
* Special Projects
Automatic Batching System For Banbury Mixer
A Rubber/Tyre Factory requires a suitable system to handle the ingradient batching and monitoring of the Banbury mixer to enable a consistent product mix, less operator fatigue and avoid unnecessary human intervention in the production as well an energy efficient manufacturing process.
The Proposal to is for the following modules
- Receiving of Raw materials at stores and issue of the same to production on FIFO basis.
- Storage, retrieval and batching of the Chemicals at the Production area.
- Storage, retrieval and batching of the Oil at the production area.
- Storage, retrieval and batching of the carbon at the production area.
- Storage retrieval and batching of the rubber at the production area.
- Mix cycle recipe management.
- Banbury Power integrator module.
- Barcode Based material tracking and operation tracking system for the complete cycle.